Cass Creek Cass Creek Nomad Predator Call
or 4 payments of $6.24 with Info
Nomad Electronic Predator Call with Moving Sound
The Cass Creek Nomad Electronic Predator Call with Moving Sound is the lightest, easiest to use, wireless remote predator call system available. Furthermore, no need to haul bulky speakers and a spool of cable into the backwoods. Spend less time setting up for your predator hunt and more time calling your prey. In addition, each receiver, (also called a remote) has a high-quality speaker for a clear, loud sound. The Nomad is loud enough to be heard, even in a gusty wind. As a matter of fact, each receiver is remote-controlled by a small handheld Transmitter.
Just place your receiver in a strategic location and operate using the remote control. Operate up to three receivers with a single transmitter. Includes a one-hand operation, compact design, and weighs only 8 oz. Also, the receivers attach to trees, brush, and fences. Clips onto your belt for easy transport. Also with a weather-resistant case.
Includes real predator sounds by world-famous naturalists, digitally recorded, digitally reproduced. Includes long-range remote control. It has an effective remote range of 100 feet. Uses 4 AAA alkaline batteries (included/installed).
Never under-estimate the hearing, vision, or scent capabilities of a predator!
The Cass Creek Nomad Predator Game System is simple to set up and even easier to operate. Keeps hunters from being spotted and creates a good kill zone by distracting them with other receivers. Also, it keeps you from being spotted! In addition, minimize your movements with the palm-sized Transmitter. Depending on which direction a predator is approaching, use the different receivers to direct them in for a good shot.
Includes the following calls:
- Jack Rabbit – A low pitched distress call with drawn-out tones. Hear the despair. Furthermore, like fast food to a coyote.
- Cottontail Rabbit – A higher-pitched squeal. Including a more excited and urgent call. True terror in this squeal just knowing predators are on the hunt for dinner.
- Coyote Howl – A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines.
- Pup Yips – Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress – A stressed, drawn-out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Night Hunter users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.