Sytong HT-66 Digital Night Vision Clip-On Attachment
or 4 payments of $192.49 with Info
Sytong HT-66 Digital Night Vision Clip-On Attachment / Monocular
The Sytong HT-66 clip-on attaches to the rear of your existing day optic using a quick clip mount. This allows easy conversion of your day optic to a night device and across multiple optics.
During the day enjoy a quality colour display, while at night black and white mode can be enhanced with the inbuilt IR illuminator featuring 3 power levels (up to 200 meters of visibility).
This device allows recording of both photos and video in high definition by inserting a memory card.
NB. When choosing the optic to pair with your Sytong HT-66 we recommend using a scope that has a form of parallax adjustment. Ideally with a PA down to 20 yards you should see the best performance.
- Battery: 18650 x 1
- Dimensions: 138mm x 96mm x 55mm
- Magnification: 1x - 3,5x
- Focus: 2,5cm - ∞
- Eye resolution: 1024 x 768
- Voltage: 3.7v
- IR wave length: 850 nm
- IR power: 5w
- Illuminator distance: 200m
- Output type: avi
- Data transmission: wifi
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Battery life:> 8 hours
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Memory type: TF card
- Weight: 270g
- Two year manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
The Sytong HT-66 comes in a convenient box complete with all its accessories and ready to use.
- HT-66 device for day and night vision
- 45mm collar to be able to apply the product to your aiming optics (optional size collars are also available)
- A high-durability 18650 rechargeable battery that guarantees performance above 8 hours
- Kit with hex keys for installation and adjustment
- Convenient transport bag
- PVC tape to help install the device on the optics
- Use and maintenance manual
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Night Hunter users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.