Ruger Ihunt I-Hunt by Ruger Ultimate Game Call
or 4 payments of $17.49 with Info
i-Hunt by Ruger Ultimate Game Call
The iHUNT Bluetooth® Speaker is the only speaker optimized to work with the iHunt By Ruger Ultimate Game Call App. When paired together, your phone becomes the control and the iHUNT by Ruger app gives you the ability to create overlapping playlists from nearly 600 sounds from 47 species (included with app). So don’t settle for a “one- trick pony” game call. The iHUNT ULITMATE GAME CALL does it all!
- Create plenty of separation with over a fifty yard range
- Loud enough for any situation with up to 115 dB of sound
- Water resistant for inclement weather
- Convenient kickstand and tree hanger to get it off the ground
- Works with both Android and iOS smart devices
- Operates on 4 C cell batteries (not included)
- Only speaker optimized to work with the iHUNT by RUGER app
- Speaker Pairs with the iHunt app on your phone
- Get the app free with the purchase of the speaker
- More than 700,000 downloads with a 4+ star rating
1. Prior to use of the iHUNT By Ruger Game Call System, download the iHUNT By Ruger app from either the Google Playstore or the Apple iTunes App Store.
2. Be sure to download the free version of the app to your smart phone or other device. You MUST BE connected to wifi to complete the download as this is a large file. Do not wait until you are in the field to download the app.
3. Insert 4 “c” cell batteries in the battery compartment of the iHUNT speaker. We recommend the use of new, alkaline batteries. Screw off the lid. Insert the batteries according to the + - diagram on the inside of the compartment. Replace the lid and tighten the knob.
4.Turn on the speaker by pressing down on the on/off button until the red light illuminates.
5. Follow the Blue Tooth pairing instructions for your smart device. For most smart phones it is necessary to go to the “settings” menu and press on the Bluetooth symbol. Search for new devices until you see the iHUNT device listed. Pair your phone to the iHUNT speaker.
6. Once the device is paired with the speaker, return to the iHUNT app. Press on the Bluetooth icon in the upper right corner of the home page. Type your iHUNT speaker serial number (7 digits) into the space provided. The serial number can be found on the bottom face of your iHUNT speaker or in the battery compartment. If you successfully paired your device to the speaker all the sounds and features will be unlocked. You will get a welcome message indicating the calls are unlocked.
7. When you are using the app, the Bluetooth symbol in the upper right corner of your screen will change from grey scale to blue when the app is connected to your speaker.
8. Place the speaker at the desired calling location. You can place the speaker on the ground using the adjustable kickstand/carry handle or hang the speaker in a tree using the hanging hook. The higher the speaker above the ground the greater the range.
9. Operate the iHUNT CALLS app up to 50 yards from the speaker. Dense foliage can interfere with the actual distance you can operate the speaker from your phone. It is suggested to test the speaker at various distances prior to setting up at your final calling location.
10 . The iHUNT By Ruger app has a very intuitive operation. Most questions can be answered by reading the FAQ’s which can be found by pressing on the logo in the upper right corner of the home page.
11. Instructions for each feature of the app can be found by pressing on the Systems symbol found on the upper right corner of most pages.
12. You can pair your speaker with any of your smart devices that have a Bluetooth connection. Your speaker will only work with one device at a time. If changing devices be sure to unpair the previous device.
13. To avoid broadcasting unwanted sounds such as incoming phone calls or other notifications you can place your phone in airplane mode. This will turn off your wireless signals but will not interfere with your iHUNT Speaker’s operation.
14. To prevent your iHUNT app from going into sleep mode during a lull in the operation, most phones can be adjusted to extend the delay of entering sleep mode up to 30 minutes. The delay is generally found in your phones settings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Night Hunter users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.