Iray Rico RL42 Thermal Sight
IRay Rico RL42 Thermal Sight
The Rico series is a multifunctional and highly expandable infrared thermal imaging product. The product is featured with alterable laser rangefinder, detachable battery pack, eyepiece magnification up to 14 times, and comprehensive upgrade of software interface. With the updated, the Rico series also offers advanced image correction and automatic image optimization.
- High Image Quality
- The Rico series is embedded with an infrared, independently developed high-performance VOx detector, which offers you vivid, highly detailed thermal images. It is easier to search for targets in the dark with amazingly sharp image quality.
- AMOLED Micro-Display
- The high contrast AMOLED micro-display with HD resolution offers a sharp image and vivid colors. The display screen has excellent image quality and gives a flawless performance, even in freezing temperatures.
- Ultraclear Mode
- The built-in ultraclear mode is especially designed for harsh weather conditions, such as in heavy fog and rain. It will be more sensitive and display more details.
- User-Friendly Interface
- Simple and easy to operate is the initial design intention of the Rico series. The vivid icon design offers a visualized guide and translucent background of the menu display, ensuring the user to observe the target unobstructed.
- The Picture-in-Picture function improves accuracy by providing a 2 x-magnified image of the reticle area, at the top of the display. It helps to magnify the target while maintaining visibility of the entire field of view.
- High Shock Resistance
- The Rico series features exceptionally high shock resistance up to 1000 G.
- 12 µm Thermal Imaging Sensor
- High performance 12 μm pixel pitch detectors are embedded.
- Expandable Laser Ranging Function (Optional, not included!)
- The Rico series offers laser ranging capabilities, which can accurately capture and display the target distance with an accuracy of ± 1 m and a maximum distance of 1000 m. Integrated, precision laser rangefinder provides accurate rangefinding in two modes – Single Time Measurement and Scanning mode with ±1 m accuracy up to 1 km distance. Scanning mode allows the shooter to adjust quickly to changing distances for better shot placement.
- Long detection range up to 2600 m
- A powerful objective lens in combination with professional-grade thermal imaging sensor with NETD ≤50 mK provides exceptional detection capabilities. A standard 1.8m tall object can be detected at a 2600 m distance in complete darkness.
- Replaceable Battery Pack
- The Rico series support a 3.7 V, 3820 mAh large-capacity battery pack that operates for 6 hours. With the ability to maintain continuous power supply at any time outdoors, it provides an ideal battery solution. The batteries can be quickly removed and replaced with new ones in a matter of seconds.
- Video Recording
- The Rico series offer video record and image capture during observation. The video and photo can be easily transmitted via wired or WiFi connection. The Built-in video recorder is a great asset when it comes to filming or taking photos of once-in-a-lifetime experiences. One press of the REC button captures footage that can be shared easily with colleagues, friends and family. 32 Gb of internal memory provide many hours of recorded video and tons of photos.
- Built-in Accelerometer and Digital Compass
- The built-in accelerometer and digital compass improves accuracy by precisely identifying cant and angles. It can indicate the direction and degree of lateral tilting.
|Sensor||384×288 - 12μm - NETD, mK≤50||640×512 - 12μm - NETD, mK≤50|
|Objective lens||F42 / 1.1||F50 / 1.1|
|Detection range, m||2179||2594|
|Frame rate, Hz||50||50|
|Objective lens||F42 / 1.1||F50 / 1.1|
|Resolution, pixels||1024×768 AMOLED||1024×768 AMOLED|
|Thermal Palettes||Black, White, Red Hot, Rainbow||Black, White, Red Hot, Rainbow|
|Detection range (person), m||2179||2594|
|Picture in Picture||Yes||Yes|
|Number of preloaded reticles||4||4|
|Number of Zero Profiles available||4||4|
|Amount of built-in memory, GB||32||32|
|Degree of protection, IP code (IEC60529)||IP67||IP67|
|Max. recoil power on rifled weapon||Shock Proof to 1000G (300 Win Mag)||Shock Proof to 1000G (300 Win Mag)|
|Battery type||3.7 V / 3820 mAh||3.7 V / 3820 mAh|
|Operating time on battery pack (at t=22°C), h *||6||6|
|Wi-Fi Line-of-sight reception range m||15||15|
|Mounting brackets required||Picatinny||Picatinny|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Night Hunter users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.