Sniper Hog Light Coyote Cannon Kit
Due in Mid-Late November 2019
The Sniper Hog Light is a top quality infrared illuminator with quick adjust adjustable head for spot or flood and a dimmer switch for those in close shot when they arise so not to wash out the X-Sight at close range. The Coyote Cannon is simply the furthest shinning LED light on the market and there isn't another light that even comes close. Actually the closest light is our 66LRX light. The Coyote Cannon will clear all scopes objectives up to 60mm with our Predator Pro mount.
- Coyote Cannon has an adjustable focus so you can go from a flood beam to spot beam allowing you to put just the right amount of light on your target. Only takes about 1/8 turn of the head to go from full flood to full spot beam. You can also lock down the focus. This means if you want to lock down the focus of the beam at full flood, full spot beam or anywhere in between you can.
- Interchangeable LED modules so you can easily change the colour if you order the optional LED modules.
- Runs on 1 21700 Rechargeable battery. You can add 2 or 4 21700 5000ma batteries and charger in the options above. The charger is one of the fastest charging chargers on the market. It will charge 2 batteries at the same time at 2000ma each or 1 battery at 3000ma. Will charge almost any 3.7V rechargeable battery including 18650, 21700, 20700, 26650 batteries and more. Charger includes USB plug, 110-240V AC plug and 12V DC plug. This means you can charge the batteries from your computer, Wall outlet or your Vehicle.
- Minimum distances each color will shine with a fully charged battery in spot beam in yards: Red = 1050, Green = 1770, White = 1650.
- How far you can expect to see with Night vision: IR 850nm = 2500+ using a Gen 3 night vision and 1000+ yards with digital night vision, IR 940nm = 1800+ using a Gen 3 night vision and 700+ yards with digital night vision.
- The other difference between the 850nm IR and 940nm IR is the red glow to the LED is much less with the 940nm IR then the 850nm IR and some believe that 940nm IR is less likely to spook animals then the 850nm IR because it has less red glow to the LED.
- Can be easily mounted to a 35mm, 30mm or 1" scope tube or Weaver/Picatinny rail with our Predator Pro mount, not included unless you add it in the options above. With this mount, you can adjust the distance the light sits from your gun/scope and it also has windage and elevation adjustments so you can get the light lined up perfect with your scope. This is a rock solid mount with a Quick release tab for easy mounting and dismounting from your gun.
- 5 year warranty on the housing and LED. 2 years on any switches and mounts, 1 year on batteries and charger.
- Made out of aircraft grade aluminium and hard anodized to resist scratching.
- Weighs about 28 ounces with battery, about 32 ounces with battery and mount.
- Runs on 1x 21700 battery.
- About 9 inches long in flood beam and about 10 inches long in spot beam.
- Head is about 2.75 inches across with a 30mm body/tube.
- Lumens, Red = 400, Green = 1150, White = 1000.
- Run time = 2.5 hours at full power. Turn the power down just a little and you will get much longer run times. For Example: With the Red Coyote Cannon, we set the brightness to be exactly the same in spot beam as one of our top competitors lights in spot beam and the Coyote Cannon ran for 7 hours and stayed brighter then that competitors light the entire life of their battery that ran for 4 hours and 55 minutes. The Coyote Cannon was brighter after running 7 hours then the competitors light was after running 2 hours. On top of that, after the Coyote Cannon had been running for 7 hours in the example above, we turned it up and it still shined over 900 yards. What all this means is there is no point in buying one of our competitors lights just because they claim longer run times because if you turn the Coyote Cannon down to where it's a little brighter then any of our competitors lights, you will get a longer run time out of our Coyote Cannon then their light and this includes one of our competitors lights that runs on 3 batteries and the Coyote Cannon only uses 1 battery.
This package comes with:
- 1x Coyote Cannon Light with dimmer tail cap so you have complete control over the lights brightness.
- 4x LED modules (Red, Green, White, IR850nm). The LED module colour determines the colour of light your light will emit. LED modules can be changed in the light in just seconds as it simply screws in and out.
- 1x Lens cover to protect the lens when not in use.
- 2x 21700 Batteries
- 1x USB charger
- 1x Predator Pro-Mount
- 1x Aluminium carrying case with custom cut EVA foam
We recommend the Sniper Hog Light if you are after a top Quality Infrared illuminator and don't mind paying a little extra for quality.